We accept contribution from guest authors at Footweardrobe.com. However, we do not compromise when it comes to the quality. Please read the following rules and guidelines prior to submitting a request.
(Image credit: Green Chameleon on Unsplash)
Rules and Guidelines When Guest Posting on Footweardrobe
We want your post to be:
- Original piece of content. We do not accept spun articles, duplicates and such.
- Non-promotional. We accept one branded dofollow link to your site in the text.
- Minimum 750 words in length.
- Information rich. Listicles, how to articles and item lists accepted.
- Engaging story written in proper English.
- Properly formatted with relevant headings.
- Read the site. Get a sense of what we cover.
We do not want your post to be:
- No explicit content or links to explicit content.
- We don’t publish content that looks like spam or excessive advertisement.
- We will check your article on Copyscape. Only 100% original content will be published.
- If you use sources, the source must be credited and linked.
- No grammatical mistakes or poor spelling.
General Rules and Guidelines:
- Please format your post as a WORD or Pages document.
- One dofollow link to your site, with branded or naked anchor text.
- You may include other external links. They must be highly relevant. They will be nofollow.
- No affiliate codes, referral links or paid links.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and credentials. Pitch your idea or send the complete blog post.
We will get back to you in 3 – 5 days.