Guest Post on Our Site – Rules and Guidelines
We accept contribution from guest authors at Footweardrobe.com. However, we do not compromise when it comes to the quality. Please read the following rules and guidelines prior to submitting a request.
(Image credit: Green Chameleon on Unsplash)
Rules and Guidelines When Guest Posting on Footweardrobe
We want your post to be:
- Original piece of content. We do not accept spun articles, duplicates and such.
- Non-promotional. We accept one branded dofollow link to your site in the text.
- Minimum 750 words in length.
- Information rich. Listicles, how to articles and item lists accepted.
- Engaging story written in proper English.
- Properly formatted with relevant headings.
- Read the site. Get a sense of what we cover.
We do not want your post to be:
- No explicit content or links to explicit content.
- We don’t publish content that looks like spam or excessive advertisement.
- We will check your article on Copyscape. Only 100% original content will be published.
- If you use sources, the source must be credited and linked.
- No grammatical mistakes or poor spelling.
General Rules and Guidelines:
- Please format your post as a WORD or Pages document.
- One dofollow link to your site, with branded or naked anchor text.
- You may include other external links. They must be highly relevant. They will be nofollow.
- No affiliate codes, referral links or paid links.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and credentials. Pitch your idea or send the complete blog post.
We will get back to you in 3 – 5 days.